WHAT IS WHISTLEBLOWING?
Whistleblowing is basically a form of disclosure. It involves a person (“Whistleblower”) raising serious concerns at an early stage about risks of wrongful activities or reporting a wrongdoing within the Company.
free blackjack playing sites on the web no download,PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES OF POLICY
- To protect a Whistleblower from reprisal as a direct consequence of making a disclosure.
- To safeguard such person’s confidentiality.
- To facilitate the making of a disclosure as early as possible and in a responsible manner by putting into place internal procedures.
- To treat both the Whistleblower and the alleged wrongdoer fairly.
WHAT TO DISCLOSE?
Any wrongdoing activities i.e. a violation of a law, rule, regulation and/or a direct threat to Company interest, such as fraud, health/safety violations omissions, and corruption.
free online blackjack with friends,INFORMATION REQUIRED
Whistleblower is encouraged to report to the Appointed Officer by providing the following information:
- The specific concern or the nature of the alleged wrongdoing;
- The reason(s) for the concerns;
- The background or history of the concern, including relevant date(s);
- Particular of witnesses, if any; and
- Particulars or production of documentary evidence, if any.
* Whistleblower may be asked to provide further clarifications and information from time to time.*,play blackjack online free no download
HOW TO DISCLOSE
A disclosure can be made in writing or face-to-face conversation or hotline interview or other ways in which the information can be transmitted. The Appointed Officer is required to record any verbal disclosure and confirmed by the whistleblower on the written statements. All black and white copies shall be kept by the Appointed Officer in the strictest confidence.
All information will be treated in a confidential and sensitive manner. Reasonable steps will be taken so that any individual making a disclosure will retain their anonymity unless they agree otherwise.
If an employee is unsure whether a particular act or omission constitutes a wrongdoing under this Policy, he or she is encouraged to seek advice or guidance from their immediate superior or head of departments or head of divisions or the head of Human Resource Department.
free online poker no download,DO
- Immediately make a note of your concerns.
- Gather information that is available to as witness to the act.
- Be responsible and factual in every statement.
- Convey your concerns to the appropriate authority.
online poker no sign up,DO NOT
- Do nothing.
- Be afraid of raising your concerns as they will be treated sensitively and with utmost confidence.
- Approach or accuse any individual personally.
- Be an investigator; serve as a witness to the act only.
For further enquiries on whistle-blower policy, call or WhatsApp
Whistle-blower's Hotline at +6019-7797528 or email: email@example.com